Buy Ticket For Bangladesh v Netherlands (Men) Match online – ICC T20 Cricket World Cup 2016
Venue: HPCA Cricket Ground: Dharamshala
Match Date Schedule & Time: March 9th, 2016 03:00 PM
Watch out Bangladesh v Netherlands match as Bangladesh is no more a team to underestimate. They have performed exceptionally well in Asia Cup T20 matches 2016. They beat Pakistan and Srilanka to reach into their first final match of such a tournament. Watch Bangladesh in this Cricket World Cup 2016 and support them to achieve the next level of success in Cricket.
The ticket booking has already started and the prices are also very affordable. Just book your first icc t20 world cup 2016 tickets online for your entire family or friends to have a great evening. For more details click on the below button.
How to Buy Bangladesh v Netherlands – icc t20 world cup 2016 tickets online
ICC T20 Cricket World cup 2016 tickets are available for purchase exclusively on Bookmyshow.com only. So if you want to watch Bangladesh v Netherlands Cricket World Cup match then you have to follow the step by step guide below to book a ticket online.
1) Visit www.bookmyshow.com and navigate to Sports page. From there you have to go to icc t20 world cup 2016 tickets page. The price of tickets listed online are from Rs 200 – 1,500 range.
2) All the matches including Warm-up matches are also listed for online booking.
3) You may find one ticket is enough for matches between minnow teams. But for big matches you may find registration closed. Tickets will be up for sale just before the match and before that one can register and get a chance to win tickets to watch the live cricket match.
4) As soon as you click on buy tickets button, you will be asked to choose number of members.
5) After that you have to choose the amount of the tickets as per the sitting arrangement. You can easily follow the pictorial stadium layout and find out your best place to watch the match.
6) Next Sign in to bookmyshow.com and then pay the price and enjoy an exciting match between Bangladesh v Netherlands.